FINAL SCORE: TORONTO RAPTORS 113, ORLANDO MAGIC 97
DATE: Nov. 20, 2019 ATTENDANCE: 19,800 (Sellout)
Tonight marked Toronto’s 243 rd consecutive sellout (including playoffs) dating to Nov. 11, 2014 – the longest streak in franchise history.
FINAL SCORE RECORD HIGH POINTS HIGH REBOUNDS HIGH ASSISTS
Orlando 97 6-8 Fournier – 21 Isaac – 13 Vucevic/Augustin – 5
Toronto 113 10-4 VanVleet – 24 Siakam/Boucher – 11 VanVleet – 7
KEY RUN Leading 89-79 with 7:26 left in the fourth quarter, Toronto put the game out of reach with an 11-2 run to extend the lead to 19 points with just under five minutes to play … The Raptors led by double digits the entire fourth quarter …
Pascal Siakam led all scorers with nine points in the final period. KEY STAT The Raptors shot .523 (45-for-86) from the field, while holding Orlando to .385 (35-for-91) shooting from the floor…
Toronto held its opponent below 40 per cent shooting for the sixth time this season.
• With the victory, Toronto improves to 10-4 this season and a perfect 6-0 at home … The Raptors are one of four teams in the NBA still without a loss at home this season.
• Toronto has now won eight of the past 10 regular-season meetings with Orlando, including the last three contests at Scotiabank Arena.
• The Raptors outscored Orlando 68-40 in the paint.
• Fred VanVleet finished with game highs of 24 points and seven assists in 35 minutes … VanVleet posted his fifth 20-point game of the season; something he did five times in 64 contests last season.
• Pascal Siakam registered his sixth double-double with 18 points and 11 rebounds in 35 minutes.
• Terence Davis ll scored a career-high 19 points in 27 minutes off the bench … Davis has now scored in double figures in four of the last six games; averaging 11.7 points during this stretch. • The Raptors had five players score double figures – VanVleet (24), Davis ll (19), Siakam (18), Norman Powell (15) and Chris Boucher (14) … Boucher added 11 rebounds for his second double-double.
• With the loss, Orlando falls to 6-8 on the season and 0-5 on the road … The defeat ends the Magic’s three-game win streak … Orlando and Oklahoma City are the only two teams in the NBA without a victory on the road this season.
• Evan Fournier recorded his third straight 20-point game, and fifth this season, with a team-high 21 points in 28 minutes … Fournier is averaging 24.0 points over the last three games.
• Jonathan Isaac recorded 16 points and tied a career-high 13 rebounds in 34 minutes … Isaac posted his sixth career double-double and third this season.
• The Magic had five players score in double digits – Fournier (21), Isaac (16), Terrence Ross (14), Markelle Fultz (12) and Khem Birch (12) … Birch’s 12 points were one shy of a career high. • Aaron Gordon and Nikola Vucevic both sustained right ankle sprains in the first half and did not play in the second half.