|TORONTO RAPTORS POSTGAME NOTESSaturday November 26, 2022Game #19 | Home Game #9Attendance: 19,800 (sellout)|
|Q1||Q2||Q3||Q4||FINAL SCORE||HIGH POINTS||HIGH REBOUNDS||HIGH ASSISTS|
|Dallas||29||23||21||27||100||Doncic – 24||Doncic – 7||Doncic – 9|
|Toronto||24||30||27||24||105||Anunoby/VanVleet – 26||Boucher – 13||VanVleet – 7|
Toronto went on a 30-13 run beginning at the 4:23 mark in the first quarter and ending with a pair of free throws from Gary Trent Jr. at 7:09 in the second frame … This run erased a 15-point Mavericks lead (22-7 at the 4:54 mark in the first quarter) … Dallas never led by more than a single point for the rest of the game.
The Raptors outrebounded Dallas 48-to-34, including 17-4 on the offensive end … This led to a 25-5 (+20) advantage in second chance points … Toronto entered tonight’s contest tied for first in the NBA in second chance points (18.4) and offensive rebounds (13.7).
- The Toronto Raptors defeated the Dallas Mavericks 105-100 on Saturday night, splitting the season series 1-1 … Toronto now owns a 7-2 home record this season which they can extend on Monday vs. Cleveland before a two-game road trip (Nov. 30 – Dec. 2).
- Fred VanVleet returned to play Saturday night after missing the last game (Nov. 23) and three of his last five games (Nov. 12-23) due to a non-COVID illness … VanVleet scored 26 points (7-18 FG, 9-10 FT) and collected six rebounds, seven assists and one steal in 41 minutes of action … With his seven assists, VanVleet passed Alvin Williams for fourth on Toronto’s all-time assists list with 1,792 … It was his second 25/5/5 game this month (Nov. 6 vs. Chicago) and he joins Pascal Siakam as the two only two Raptors to record multiple 25/5/5 games this season … VanVleet also officially surpassed the 5,000 career-point milestone after scoring his first five points in the third quarter.
- Chris Boucher recorded a season-high 22 points (10-19 FG) and 13 rebounds for his fourth double-double of the season … He has recorded a double-double in three consecutive games (Nov. 16-23) – which is second-longest streak on the team this season (Siakam – 4) – and is averaging 16.3 points and 13.0 rebounds in that span … Saturday’s performance is his second 20-point double-double of the season and 13th of his career.
- O.G. Anunoby recorded 12 of his shared game-high 26 points in the fourth quarter and added nine rebounds, two assists, two blocks and two steals in a season-high tying 43 minutes … He has recorded 20-or-more points in four of the last six games (Nov. 12-26) and seven times total this season which is second-most to Pascal Siakam who has recorded eight 20+ point games.
- With the win, Dallas now sits at 9-9, including 1-6 on the road … The Mavericks will finish their three-game road trip (Nov. 23-27) tomorrow night in Milwaukee.
- Luka Doncic finished with a team-high 24 points and added nine assists, seven rebounds and two steals in 43 minutes tonight … Doncic has now scored 20-or-more in 17 consecutive games (Oct. 19 – Nov. 26), the longest streak in franchise history to begin a season … The only two Mavericks to have longer streaks of 20+ points are Mark Aguirre (two streaks) and Dirk Nowitzki (two streaks) … Doncic leads the NBA this season having tallied 16 games of 20+ points, 5+ rebounds and 5+ assists.
- Spencer Dinwiddie scored 15 points and added seven assists and two rebounds in 28 minutes … Dinwiddie has now scored 15+ points in three of the last four games (Nov. 18-26), shooting .550 (22-40) from the field and averaging 14.0 points during this span.
|2022-23 SEASON-SERIES||ALL-TIME RECORDS|
|DATE||SITE||RESULT||RAPTORS WINS||MAVERICKS WINS|
|11/26/22||Toronto||W 105-100||at Toronto:||16||10|