FINAL SCORE: TORONTO RAPTORS 97, MILWAUKEE BUCKS 93
DATE: DECEMBER 2, 2021 ATTENDANCE: 19,800 (Sellout)
|FINAL SCORE||RECORD||HIGH POINTS||HIGH REBOUNDS||HIGH ASSISTS|
|Milwaukee||93||14-9||Holiday – 26||Portis Jr. – 11||Holiday – 8|
|Toronto||97||10-13||VanVleet – 29||3 players – 8||3 players – 4|
Toronto went on a 6-0 run beginning at the 4:34 mark in the fourth quarter to extend its lead to eight with 2:16 left in the game … Milwaukee would cut the lead to two with six seconds remaining.
Toronto entered the fourth quarter leading 73-68, and with the win improve to 8-2 when leading after three quarters of play … Fred VanVleet’s 26-point second half also marks the most points scored through in a half by a Raptor this season.
- With the win, Toronto improves to 10-13 this season and 3-8 at home … The Raptors have now won three consecutive games against the Bucks for the first time since 2016-2017 … Toronto will continue a seven-game homestand (Nov. 28 – Dec. 13), the longest of the season, Sunday against the Washington Wizards.
- Fred VanVleet finished with a team-high 29 points (9-17 FG, 5-10 3PT, 6-6 FT) and added five rebounds and four assists in 39 minutes … VanVleet has led the Raptors in scoring in three of last four games … He has recorded 15+ points in six straight contests (Nov.21-Dec.1), shooting 48-99 (.485) from the field during this stretch.
- Pascal Siakam tallied 20 points, eight rebounds, and four assists in 35 minutes … Siakam has now scored 20+ points in two consecutive games (Nov. 30- Dec. 1) and 17+ points in seven straight games (Nov. 19-Dec. 1) … He has also led (or tied) the Raptors in assists in four straight games (Nov. 26-Dec. 1).
- Scottie Barnes recorded 13 points, seven rebounds, four assists and three steals in 39 minutes … Barnes has now grabbed 7+ rebounds in seven consecutive games (Nov. 19-Dec. 1) … He has also scored 3+ three-pointers in three straight contests, shooting .476 (10-for-21) from beyond the arc during this stretch.
- With the loss Milwaukee falls to 14-9, including 7-5 on the road … The loss also snaps Milwaukee’s eight-game winning streak … The Bucks return home to play the Miami Heat on Saturday night.
- Jrue Holiday tallied a season-high 26 points (10-19 FG 4-5 3PT 2-5 FT) and added six rebounds and eight assists in 37 minutes … Tonight marked just the second time this season that Holiday has led the Bucks in scoring.
- Khris Middleton scored 22 points and added eight rebounds in 35 minutes … Middleton has now scored 20+ points in back-to-back games.
- Bobby Portis Jr. recorded 15 points and 11 rebounds in 30 minutes for his seventh double-double of the season … Portis Jr. has now scored in double digits in a career-high 14 consecutive games.
- Tonight’s loss marks the first time in 45 games that Milwaukee has lost when holding opponents under 100 points … The Bucks’ winning streak, dating back to Dec. 25, 2018, was the longest active streak in the NBA.
|2021-22 SEASON-SERIES||ALL-TIME RECORDS|
|DATE||SITE||RESULT||RAPTORS WINS||BUCKS WINS|