INJURY REPORT AT 5:30 P.M. WEDNESDAY
02/10/2021 07:00 (ET) TOR@WAS Toronto Raptors Anunoby, OG Questionable Injury/Illness – Left Calf; Strain
Flynn, Malachi Out G League – On Assignment
Harris, Jalen Out G League – Two-Way
McCaw, Patrick Out Injury/Illness – Left Knee; Surgery – rehabilitation
Watanabe, Yuta Doubtful Injury/Illness – Left Ankle; Sprain
Washington Wizards Bryant, Thomas Out Injury/Illness – Left Knee; Left ACL injury
• The Toronto Raptors continue a six-game road trip (Feb. 2-11), their longest in the first half, Wednesday night when they visit the Washington Wizards at Capital One Arena. The Raptors have won seven in a row over the Wizards, including the last three meetings in Washington. Toronto is 3-1 on its current road swing and finish the trip Thursday at Boston. The Raptors play 10-of-15 games on the road in February.
• Fred VanVleet and Pascal Siakam each scored 32 points, and Norman Powell added 29, as the Raptors beat Memphis 128-113 on Monday night. It marked just the 10th time in franchise history Toronto had three 25-point scorers in the same game (Last: March 3, 2020 at Phoenix). Toronto has never had three 30
-point scorers. VanVleet, Siakam and Powell combined for 93 points and shot .592 (29-49)from the floor, .625 (15-24) from three-point range and .909 (20-22) at the free throw line against the Grizzlies.
• Norman Powell scored a season-high 29 points (10-17 FG, 6-9 3PT, 3-3 FT) and tied a career best with six three-point field goals Feb. 8 at Memphis. Powell has now scored 20+ points in seven of his last eight
games played (Jan. 22 – Feb. 8). He is averaging 22.9 points, while shooting 50 percent (64-128) from the field and .456 (26-57) from beyond the arc, during this stretch.
• Chris Boucher recorded his second straight double-double (Feb. 6-8), and sixth of the season, with 12 points and a season high-tying 10 rebounds Monday at Memphis. Boucher has posted back-to-back double-doubles for just the second time in his career (Last: Nov. 18-20, 2019).
• The Raptors have won four of their last five games (Jan. 31 – Feb. 8). Toronto is averaging 122.0 points and shooting 48 percent (213-444) from the field , including .408 (78-191) from three-point distance, over the last five games. The Raptors also have a +25 (55-to-80) turnover differential during this span.
• Fred VanVleet (20.7) and Chris Boucher (13.8) rank second and third, respectively, in scoring among undrafted players this season – behind only Christian Wood (22.0). VanVleet’s franchise record 54 points Feb. 2 at Orlando was the most points scored by an undrafted player in NBA history.
• Kyle Lowry needs 10 rebounds to pass Amir Johnson (2,836) for fourth on the franchise’s career rebounds list and is 13 away from passing Antonio Davis (2,839) for third. Lowry ranks first in Raptors history in assists (4,079) and third in scoring (10,105). Only three active players are inside the top-three all-time for a team in scoring, rebounds and assists, but none of those players are currently with that team; LeBron James (Cleveland), Russell Westbrook (Oklahoma City) and Marc Gasol (Memphis).
• Yuta Watanabe and Rui Hachimura of the Washington Wizards made history last season as the first pair of Japanese players to share an NBA court when the Memphis Grizzlies visited Washington on Dec. 14, 2019. The two played against each other for a little over a minute in the second quarter.