• The Toronto Raptors return to Tampa following a perfect 3-0 road trip (Feb. 16-19) to host the Philadelphia 76ers at Amalie Arena on Sunday. The two teams will play again Tuesday. The Raptors have won 15
straight games at home against Philadelphia. After starting the 2020-21 campaign with one win in seven games, the Raptors are .500 (15-15) for the first time this season.
• This marks Toronto’s fifth and final ‘series’ in the first half where a team scheduled to play twice in one market, has those games scheduled to be played consecutively. The Raptors are 6-2 in ‘series’ games, which includes sweeps over Charlotte (H) and Milwaukee (A) and splits with Miami (H) and Indiana (A). Toronto also swept consecutive games with Orlando, however it was a home-and-away set.
• The Raptors scored 86 points in Friday’s victory over Minnesota – the fewest in a win in the NBA this season. The last time Toronto scored 86 points (or fewer) and won was Jan. 19, 2018 vs. San Antonio (86-83).
• Norman Powell led all scorers with a season-high 31 points (10-19 FG, 6-10 3PT, 5-5 FT) Feb. 19 at Minnesota – his fifth career 30-point game. Powell also tied a career best with six three-point field goals against the Timberwolves. Powell is averaging a team-high 22.6 points through 10 games in February, and
has scored 20 or more points seven times. He is shooting .545 (78-143) from the field, including 50 percent (30-60) from beyond the arc this month. Powell is the fifth different Raptor to score 30+ point this season,
joining OG Anunoby, Kyle Lowry, Pascal Siakam (five times) and Fred VanVleet (five times).
• The Raptors (7-3) have the best record in Eastern Conference in February. Toronto is averaging 117.0 points and shooting .471 (412-875) from the field, including .399 (145-363) from three-point range this month. Norman Powell (22.6), Fred VanVleet (22.5) and Pascal Siakam (21.9) are all averaging 20+ points through 10 games played in February.
• Pascal Siakam finished with 10 points, and team highs of nine rebounds and six assists, Feb. 19 at Minnesota. Siakam has now recorded five or more assists in a career-high four straight games (Feb. 14-19). He is averaging 5.8 assists and has a 2.88 assists-per-turnover ratio (23-to-8) during this stretch.
• Kyle Lowry missed his fifth game of the season Friday at Minnesota due to a left thumb sprain. Lowry injured the thumb in the first quarter Feb. 16 at Milwaukee. The Raptors are 5-0 this season without Lowry in the lineup and 17-2 dating to the start of last season.
• HUSTLE STATS: Fred VanVleet leads all players in the NBA in total steals (52) and deflections (115), and is tied for second in loose balls recovered (37) … Kyle Lowry is tied with Montrezl Harrell for the league-lead in charges drawn (12), while Aron Baynes ranks fifth with 10 charges taken.