RAPTORS ANNOUNCE SCHEDULE UPDATES
The Toronto Raptors announced Monday the following updates to their 2021-22 schedule:
• The game originally scheduled for Dec. 16 vs. Chicago at Scotiabank Arena has been moved to Feb. 3.
• Dec. 20 vs. Orlando will now be played March 4 at Scotiabank Arena.
• Feb. 3 vs. Miami has been moved to Feb. 1 at Scotiabank Arena.
• The game originally scheduled for Dec. 22 at Chicago will instead be played Jan. 26.
• Feb. 1 at Atlanta will now be played Jan. 31.
• Jan. 26 at Brooklyn is now scheduled for Feb. 28.
We will continue to work with the provincial government to reassess the capacity situation as it evolves throughout the month of January, and updates for ticketholders will be communicated as soon as possible.