• The Toronto Raptors (8-10) continue a six-game road trip (Nov. 15-26) wednesday night against the Memphis Grizzlies (9-8) at FedExForum. The Raptors have dropped four of their last five (Nov. 13-21). Toronto
and Memphis split the season-series in 2020-21 with each team winning on the road. Pascal Siakam averaged 25.0 points and 5.0 assists in two games vs. the Grizzlies last season. The Raptors have won 12 of
the last 15 meetings with Memphis dating back to the start of the 2013-14 campaign.
• Pascal Siakam scored a team-high 21 points Sunday against the Warriors. Siakam has scored 20+ points in four of the last five games (Nov. 13-21), averaging 20.4 points. He is shooting 50 percent (36-72) from
the field, including .455 (10-22) from three-point range, during this stretch.
• The Raptors outrebounded Golden State 18-8 on the offensive glass Sunday. Toronto has now outrebounded its opponent on the offensive end in 14-of-18 games this season. The Raptors are tied with Minnesota for the NBA lead in offensive rebounds per game (13.6), and rank third in second chance points per
game (15.8) – behind Minnesota (16.3) and Memphis (15.9).
• Rookie Scottie Barnes recorded his third double-double of the season with 10 points and a season hightying 13 rebounds in 28 minutes Nov. 21 at Golden State. Barnes is tied with Evan Mobley for the lead
among rookies in scoring (14.6 ppg), and ranks first in rebounds (8.3) and minutes (34.9). He has led the
Raptors in scoring five times, rebounds on six occasions and scored 20+ points in four games.
• Gary Trent Jr. (76) and Fred VanVleet (63) rank first and tied for fourth respectively, in the NBA in deflections. Trent Jr. also ranks fourth in the NBA in steals (2.11) and has tied his single-game career high with
five steals three times. VanVleet has led the league in deflections per game each of the past two seasons. Toronto currently leads the NBA in steals per game (10.0).
• OG Anunoby missed his third straight game (Nov. 18-21) Sunday at Golden State with a left hip pointer. Anunoby sustained the injury during practice Wednesday in Portland. He is averaging a team-high 20.1
points in 15 games this season.
• Chris Boucher has scored 10 points off the bench in consecutive games (Nov. 19-21) for the first time this season. Boucher averaged 13.2 points in 46 games as a reserve last season – scoring in double figures 28
times, including 20+ points in 10 games.
• The Raptors recalled Isaac Bonga from Raptors 905 on Tuesday. Bonga has helped the 905 to a 3-1 start, averaging 22.8 points and 9.5 rebounds, while shooting 55 percent (33-60) from the floor in four games. Two-way player David Johnson is averaging 17.8 points, 5.0 rebounds and 4.8 assists. .
F – SCOTTIE BARNES #4
MIN: 34.9 REB: 8.4 AST: 3.3 STL: 1.1 TO: 2.1 BLK: 0.6 PTS: 14.6
• Recorded 10 points, a season high-tying 13 rebounds and five assists in 28 minutes Nov. 21 at Golden State.
• Tied with Precious Achiuwa for the team lead with three double-doubles.
• Tied with Evan Mobley for the lead among rookies in scoring (14.6); ranks first in rebounds (8.3) & minutes (34.9).
F – PASCAL SIAKAM #43
MIN: 32.1 REB: 6.6 AST: 3.6 STL: 1.0 TO: 2.4 BLK: 0.9 PTS: 17.9
• Scored a team-high 21 points Nov. 21 at Golden State; added six rebounds and two assists in 34 minutes.
• Needs 12 rebounds for 2,000 in his career; will become the 10th player in franchise history to reach milestone.
• Missed the first 10 games (Oct. 20 – Nov. 5) of the regular season recovering from left shoulder surgery.
C – KHEM BIRCH #24
MIN: 23.0 REB: 5.7 AST: 1.3 STL: 1.0 TO: 0.6 BLK: 0.5 PTS: 6.9
• Finished with seven points, five rebounds and two blocked shots in 22 minutes Nov. 21 at Golden State.
• Leads the team with 48 offensive rebounds (12th in the NBA), one more than Scottie Barnes (47).
• Averaging 10.3 points, 5.7 rebounds and 23.0 minutes in three games as a starter.
G – GARY TRENT JR. #33
MIN: 34.3 REB: 3.3 AST: 1.6 STL: 2.1 TO: 1.0 BLK: 0.4 PTS: 17.1
• Tallied 11 points and two rebounds in 29 minutes of action Nov. 21 at Golden State.
• Ranks fourth in the NBA in steals per game (2.11); has recorded multiple steals in 11 games.
• Averaging 19.3 points and is shooting .378 (34-90) from three-point range in November (11 games).
G – FRED VANVLEET #23
MIN: 38.1 REB: 4.9 AST: 6.8 STL: 1.7 TO: 3.1 BLK: 0.6 PTS: 19.2
• Contributed 17 points, four rebounds and a team-high seven assists in 39 minutes Nov. 21 at Golden State.
• Passed Morris Peterson (598) for third on the Raptors’ all-time three-point field goals list Nov. 19 at Sacramento.
• Leads the NBA in minutes per game (38.1), tied for 12th in assists (6.8) and 13th steals (1.65) per game.
OG Anunoby (Left Hip; Pointer) – TBD
Yuta Watanabe (Left Calf; Strain) – TBD
Opponent: Indiana Pacers
Date: Friday, November 26
Jaren Jackson Jr. won a jump ball against Rudy Gobert and then won the game with a 3-pointer over Gobert with 5.7 seconds remaining in the Grizzlies’ 119-118 victory over the Utah Jazz Monday at Vivint Arena… It marked just the second time in franchise history that a player hit the go-ahead, game-winning 3-pointer in the final 10 seconds of the fourth
quarter or overtime on the road… The other instance was when Matt Barnes made a running 3-pointer (from half court)
to give Memphis a 93-92 road win over the Detroit Pistons on Dec. 9, 2015.
Ja Morant totaled 32 points and seven assists (including the final dime to Jackson Jr.), while Desmond Bane scored a career-high 28 points in Monday’s win over Utah… Jackson Jr. finished with 26 points… This marked the first time the Grizzlies had at least three players register 25+ points in a victory since Zach Randolph, Marc Gasol and Rudy Gay did so
on Feb. 27, 2010 at New York.
The Grizzlies host the Toronto Raptors Wednesday… The two teams will start and close their two-game season series within one week… Memphis travels to Toronto for the second game on Nov. 30.